
In fact, I'm sitting on the couch right now, wishing I had ice cream! Hmmm, strange coincidence... The only people who read this blog already know what's going on in my life: I'm pregnant, and therefore tired and cranky most of the time. I started selling Mary Kay in June, but that hasn't really gotten off the ground yet because of the aforementioned tiredness and crankiness. Enoch's doing very well in school with almost a straight A grade-point average, and working very hard. Really the only exciting thing happening is the 20 week ultrasound two weeks from today, when we find out the baby's gender and whatever other measurements and such that they do. The names we like so far are Gideon or Noah for a boy and Zoe or Sophia for a girl.
Enoch and I had some fun trips this summer: I went to Washington in May to visit my grandparents, we both went to Imperial Beach, California for a week with the Lees to visit his grandparents, and then we flew to Denver, Colorado for a weekend to visit Kristiana and Nancy and Mac before they all left for Antarctica. It was nice to do some of that before the baby, but hopefully that's not the last of out travels! However, Enoch was hiding our camera at work until recently so I didn't get very many pictures of those trips or our friendly get-togethers. So for anyone who wants pics with this post, blame Enoch! TTFN
1 comment:
yay a new post! I love the comic!
Post a Comment