April 14, 2008

Rachel's Baby Shower

I tried to hurry up and post this so Rachel would have something to read while practicing her favorite hobbies of laying around, watching tv, and eating. (Sorry it took so long though, Rach) Britta and I had to pleasure of throwing Rachel's shower at her mom's house (Thanks Cassia!). It was a small group of mostly family, but I think it was more fun that way. And she left with a pretty good haul, including the travel system she wanted ( stroller with matching car seat that attach together). Marci, Skip's mom, surprised her with it.

The guests...and Marci's knee (she was hiding)

Katie and Lauren politely discussing the weather

Michelle and her girls

The hired help (you know, for the heavy stuff)

We had chocolate cupcakes there...can you tell?

Cassia holding Katie for practice

Katie was pretty tuckered out by the end of the party



We played that game where the guests cut a piece of yarn to how big they think the mother's belly is, and I happened to be recording when Ashley guessed perfectly

No comments: