My dad sent me this picture of my cute niece Frankie and I just had to share; isn't she adorable?! Frankie Baby (yes, that's her real name) joined our family on June 12 this year, after putting her poor mom through 36 hours of labor! She's my sister Jenny's first baby and the first grandchild on our side of the family. Jenny, her husband Chris, and Frankie all live about an hour and a half away, so we don't get to see them much, but these freakin' cute pictures help make up for it.I know I used Steven Wright last time, but this is so appropriate I have to quote him again:
"I'm recording all the sounds my friend's baby makes so I can ask him later what he meant."
"I was having the weirdest dream: I was just born, but I was eight months premature. The doctors were freakin' out."
"I found my journal from when I was just a baby: 'Day One- still tired from the move.' 'Day Two- everyone talks to me like I'm an idiot."
(Disclaimer- I've read these quotes in the past and am writing them as well as I can remember, they may not be word-for-word accurate so please don't sue me Steven)
No comments:
Post a Comment